Monday, October 17, 2011

ID Foolishness

Just saw in the newspapers that the ID card I was issued last Elections will now not be valid after the end of this month! Sigh-- I wonder if this means we get issued with a new card every five years-- who and why are the fools in charge of spending the Country's money so wastefully??
Surely it can't be THAT difficult to monitor under 1 million people AND while we're at it-- I would like to see some useful statistics -- apart from the usual men-female ratio, in this computer age I would like to know how many are 'recent' migrants and from which countries, a breakdown in ages and they really ought to include Educational Level so a useful Policy can be constructed if this country is to move forward and not be run on a cake-shop-I-know-he basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment